A small blog dedicated to Silent Moon and her online friends.



Even More Pictures


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here are some more pictures of members of Avenging Heroes.

Guardian Kehal

Echo II

Echo complained that she's not on the blog enough so I put this picutre of her. She was suppose to pose for me but she got too busy flirting with Fantasy Maiden. She is such a flirt.


0 Responses to “Even More Pictures”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm K. Restoule
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • I'm Canadian. I'm a professional computer geek. I'm a blogger.
  • My profile

Previous posts


Leave a Message



Archives

Links

  • Avenging Heroes HQ
  • City of Stories
  • City of Heroes
  • GameAmp
  • Warcry
  • Vidiots Maps


City of Heroes News



ATOM 0.3