A small blog dedicated to Silent Moon and her online friends.



More Pics


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Here's Pixaura. Not an offical member of the SG but that's her choice. She tends to flirt with Echo, which doesn't get me jelious at all.


Sigil is small but she makes up for it with determination. Oh and her RL player is a published author, which blows me away. I carry his book around and when people aski about it, I say I know the author and they go "OOOOHHHH".


0 Responses to “More Pics”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm K. Restoule
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • I'm Canadian. I'm a professional computer geek. I'm a blogger.
  • My profile

Previous posts


Leave a Message



Archives

Links

  • Avenging Heroes HQ
  • City of Stories
  • City of Heroes
  • GameAmp
  • Warcry
  • Vidiots Maps


City of Heroes News



ATOM 0.3