A small blog dedicated to Silent Moon and her online friends.



Introducing Silent Moon


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Silent Moon is one if my City of Heroes 'toons'. Moon because a hero after her parents were killed in a mob hit after they refused to sell the family business. She has now dedicated her life to right the wrongs she now sees in front of her.

She's a member of the Avenging Heroe's and with the guidiance of her fellow team members, she now right the wrongs that occur in Paragon City.


0 Responses to “Introducing Silent Moon”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm K. Restoule
  • From Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • I'm Canadian. I'm a professional computer geek. I'm a blogger.
  • My profile

Previous posts


Leave a Message



Archives

Links

  • Avenging Heroes HQ
  • City of Stories
  • City of Heroes
  • GameAmp
  • Warcry
  • Vidiots Maps


City of Heroes News



ATOM 0.3